QC - 2021 Finance Graduate Leadership Program, CPA Stream
Req Id: 263071
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
If you are passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join the Finance Grad Leadership Program!
How the program works:
The Finance Grad Leadership program is a rotational program designed to give new grads a breadth of experience in the various divisions of Finance.
- There are three streams:
- CPA: Specialized rotational program spanning Internal Audit and Risk Advisory, Controllers Group, or Finance Operations, which meets practical experience requirements of CPA Ontario/Quebec/Atlantic.
- Financial Management: 36-month rotational program across various Finance departments in Finance Operations, Corporate Accounting, and Process Improvement and Controls.
- Finance Data and Analytics: 36-month rotational program including rotations in Data and Analytics, and Finance Operations.
This particular job posting focuses on the CPA stream for Quebec.
Our Pre-Approved Training Program is designed to support you in obtaining your Chartered Professional Accountant designation, CPA and to give you the skill set needed to work for Canada's largest communications company.
In Quebec, we offer a 24-month rotational program consisting of two 12-month rotations in Controllers Group or Finance Operations, that satisfy CPA Quebec's competency map requirements.
Why join us?
- Support during the exam process including professional preparation programs, study leaves comparable to the Big Four accounting firms AND a mentorship program
- Full reimbursement of professional preparation programs and exam fees
- A "head start" management development program in a dynamic and fast-paced environment that focuses on innovation and allows you to apply your technical training to real life business issues
- Exposure to different areas across Bell to better equip newly qualified CPAs for successful careers at Bell
- A Bachelor's degree in Commerce/Business Administration, with focus on Accounting, to be completed before September 2020
- Completion of CPA Quebec's undergrad pre-requisites before September 2021
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Minimum B+ in core Accounting and Finance courses
- A good balance of high academic achievement and extra-curricular involvement
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Highly developed analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment
- Apply on the Bell careers page
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.