QC - 2021 Bell Media Graduate Leadership Program
Req Id: 263251
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The Bell Media program, which is part of Bell's Graduate Leadership program, offers an unparalleled introductory experience to media. New grads like you have the opportunity to learn on the job in all areas of media production, including news, entertainment, radio, and sports, while gaining a better understanding of programming, digital media and marketing services. Bell's goal is to recruit and develop the next generation of leaders through experiential learning; don't miss out on your chance to become well versed in all aspects of media.
We are looking for creative individuals who:
- Have a passion for TV, radio and digital media
- Are focused on the ever evolving changes in media
- Love to create content and captivate audiences
- Excel in collaborative environments
How the Program Works:
With the Bell Media Leadership Program you will have the opportunity to experience different facets of media. Over the course of 24 to 28 months you will have rotations through TV and Radio Programming and Production, as well as Marketing and Digital Media Departments. This program will help you develop a strong knowledge of all aspects of Bell Media and will give you experience to become the next generation of leaders at Bell Media.
You will be involved in:
- Producing TV, radio and digital content
- Working on live broadcasts and events
- Creating content and features
- Writing advertising scripts
Why join us?
- Grow at Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in TV, radio, out-of-home, and digital media
- Learn about all aspects of content creation from experts in the media industry
- Create content for all Bell Media platforms which will captivate audiences nationwide
- Understand the impact of digital technology on media
- Meet and learn best practices from media industry leaders
- Explore different aspects of media through rotations in entertainment, news, radio, and sports
- Create content and help drive success through on-air production
- A Bachelor's degree in Media, Radio, and Television Arts or Journalism
- Demonstrated successful experience managing multiple projects and priorities
- Proven understanding and passion for media programming as well as entertainment, sports, news, radio, and pop culture content
- Proven ability to generate innovated ideas that lead vs. follow
- Incredible copy writing, script vetting, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in leading and executing multiple projects at once in an environment that is fast-paced and demands trend-setting creativity, as well as the ability to execute against challenging timelines
- Must be self-motivated, able to multi-task, and work well with others
- Extremely savvy in social media
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset
- Apply on Bell Media's Student Career Page
- You must submit the following:
- Cover letter and resume
- Most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers