QC - 2021 Bell Business Markets Graduate Leadership Program, Business Development Manager
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
As a member of the management team devoted to Enterprise Clients, the Manager Business Development identifies business opportunities for this market segment to promote sustainable and profitable sales proposing customized solutions to meet client needs. The incumbent drives all revenue related activities associated with products, services, contracts, orders, billing, and sales proposals and emphasizes solutions that will drive innovation and profitability for the client.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Single point of sales contact for assigned customer base
- Increase wallet share and expand the client base
- Own responsibility for the growth and protection of the company’s market share/revenues/profit through identification, development and acquisition of complex accounts with significant revenue opportunities within this evolving market
- In conjunction with the CSEs, Sales Specialists and ICT experts, lead the development of complex medium and long-term sales strategies based on the client’s current and future business needs creating unique-to-client (sometimes non-standard, non existent) business solutions including emerging technologies
- Cultivate a proactive and efficient relationship and partnership with the client’s technical leads and decision-makers and demonstrate an advanced knowledge of Bell and competitor policies, products and services or technology
- Formulate and deliver relevant business case information to non IT business unit owners across multiple departments: Finance, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Logistics, Service and others.
- Act as the authority for overall Client network solutions Advocate within Bell to drive support and development opportunities aligned with client’s business requirements and ensure Marketing team is aware of emerging solutions and needs for this segment
- Minimum 2-3 years experience, selling technical client solutions
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- High motivation and strong desire to succeed
- Ability to effectively manage relationships within an account base of approximately 40-60clients
- Ability to prospect and identify opportunities while developing strong client relationships
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Demonstrated strength in understanding and influencing team dynamics and full grasp of business issues
- Able to influence and drive results in a matrix environment
- Creativity and innovation
- Structured, disciplined and adherence to Sales Blueprint
- Valid driver’s licence and willingness to travel to meet clients face to face
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Bilingualism in English and French is mandatory
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal