QA Automation developer
Req Id: 356601
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The Mobile App QE will work with different native applications and state of the art technologies. There is no better place to learn, develop and grow your career in Canada!
- Work closely with Feature teams to develop Automation scripts for both Mobile and Web applications.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify root causes to issues and come up with preventive measures
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop, estimate, prioritize and coordinate test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports
- Must have at least 4 years of experience developing, executing, and maintaining automated scripts for continuous quality assurance in mobile devices (Android and iOS) using Appium that ensures the delivery of a high-quality user experience for mobile users
- Knowledge on git.
- Know standard manual and automation test processes
- Experience in creating framework for mobile automation testing and web automation
- Ability to learn or experience in creating and maintaining Object libraries and Automation Framework
- Create and Manage Jenkins jobs and pipelines.
- Expertise in Automation and DevOps
- 4+ years of QE experience leading transformation projects
- Tools: Appium, selenium
- Programming Language: Java
- Minimum of three (2) years of experience with TFS, Jira, Confluence.
- Minimum three (2) years of experience with mobile application testing
- Minimum three (2) years of experience automation deliveries principles & Pipelines
- Minimum of three (2) years of experience working directly with clients and customers with mobile app testing frameworks and providing recommendations to improve performance.
- Should have strong knowledge of Mobile app frameworks (iOS , Android) Test management tools: Jira, TFS, ALM
- Familiar with DTM
#Indeed #linkedIn #talent #tech #technology #LI-Hybrid #IOS #Andriod #Mobile #Git #Jenkins #Automation #DevOps #Java #TFS #Jira #Confluence #ALM #DTM #AutomationDeveloper #Developer
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/23/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.