Promotions Coordinator, Bell Media, NM
Req Id: 365691
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Promotions Coordinator
Job Status: Regular- Full time
Location: 993 Princess Street, Kingston, ON.
Salary: Commensurate with qualification and experience
Bell Media is looking for an enthusiastic coordinator to lead promotion and event planning for radio and television stations in Ottawa and Eastern Ontario, including CTV, MOVE Radio, Pure Country Radio, TSN 1200, News Talk 580 CFRA and BOUNCE Radio. Reporting directly to the Promotions Director, the coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, develop and lead the implementation of major and minor contesting campaigns, sales promotions and special events for both radio and television
- Coordinate and lead internal communications including creative briefs, live liners, contesting execution memos, website copy points, social media scripting, promotional communications and various marketing materials
- Lead and coordinate special events for contest winners, partners and clients, while engaging with attendees to promote our stations
- Regularly communicate with station listeners and viewers
- Write, prepare and present creative briefs, contest memos, web and social media posts
- Prepare promotional outlines, proposals and campaign reports for clients and partners
- Manage and maintain contest prizing, individual project budgets and planning calendars Develop and maintain positive relationships with external service providers, partners and clients
- Identify opportunities to expand our brand visibility within the community
- Other duties as required
- Experience in radio broadcasting, promotions, public relations and/or event planning
- Positive and proactive team player with a willingness to go above and beyond
- Extremely organized, multi-tasking, result-orientated, self-starter with a solid grasp on customer service
- Strong creativity, interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to function in a team environment
- Flexible schedule with availability on weekends and evenings, as required with occasional travel
- Must be able to safely lift 50 pounds
- Valid G Driver’s License
- The ability to work independently, yet be a strong team player
- Excellent presentation skills
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Kingston
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 04/14/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Kingston
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.