Promotions Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 372458
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Name and description of the hiring department:
Bell Media Radio is looking for a superstar Promotions Coordinator to assist in creating branded content and executing multi-platform promotions for Sudbury’s Pure Country 91.7 and our radio stations in Northern & Central Ontario. We are searching for an enthusiastic and innovative professional, who can elevate our promotions and digital offerings. Reporting to the Regional Promotions Director, this position is ideally suited for a highly organized and forward thinking individual. Love media, music and connecting with our audience on-air, online and street level!
- Develop and execute on-air, digital and social media promotions to maximize ratings and revenue
- Work closely with Programming, Digital, Sales and our Clients to develop and execute all promotional needs
- Assist in hiring, training, managing and assigning part-time Street Team staff
- Oversee prize fulfilment, providing incredible customer service and ensuring proper company protocols are maintained
- Develop and present proposals, promotional announcements and digital content
- Develop, maintain and grow strong internal and external customer relations, including clients and community partners
- Consistently exceed client objectives while maximizing station objectives
- Attend all major station promotions and client promotions as required or assigned
- Attend and participate in weekly meetings as required
- Administrative duties as needed
- Other related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Sales or Marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a sales/marketing related field in a similar size market, with a proven track record of achievement
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Demonstrated success in handling a deadline driven workday in where multi-tasking is the norm. Experience and comfort speaking directly to external clients
- Recognize that radio is a 24/7 medium and is willing to step outside of the traditional 9 to 5
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence
- Strong computer and photo/video editing skills an asset, including experience with Photoshop, Microsoft Word, Power Point and Excel
- Excellent knowledge of Sudbury and our radio brands an asset
Job location address: 699 Frood Rd, Sudbury (Ontario)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Sudbury
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/20/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Sudbury
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.