Promotions Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 373377
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job: Promotions Coordinator
Status: Regular - Full time
Location: 15, rue Taschereau, Gatineau Qc. J8Y 2V6
- Work in close collaboration with the product team (on-air talent, promotions, production, script and digital content)
- Update promotions calendars and liners
- Follow up for prizing and winners
- Prepare all RACJQ documents and contact winners
- Create post-campaign documents and compile the results
- Coordinate and recruit street teams
- Assist programming and promotions in social media activities
- Coordinate and supervise on-site activities (contact, suppliers, visibility, street team)
- Hold inventory of promotional material, promotional items and station clothing
- Coordinate strategy and execution of social media posting during street presence
- All other related tasks delegated by his superior
- DEC in communication, administration or marketing, related to digital
- Min. 1 to 3 years of relevant experience related to the position
- Attention to details and the ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Ability to accurately write down ideas and concepts and have good spelling skills (French, English an asset)
- Work well under pressure
- Good knowledge of the Office suite and other presentation software
- Be very familiar with social medias
- Demonstrate proven problem-solving skills and be able to learn and adapt in constantly changing environments
- Have a positive attitude towards teamwork and excellent communication skills
- Have a strong sense of organization; be proactive, rigorous, efficient and results-oriented
- Be creative and resourceful
- Flexibility required for evenings and weekends (occasionally)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Gatineau
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/03/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Gatineau
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.