Req Id: 274253
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell's communications services for businesses and consumers. We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
Information on Division:
The IT Delivery team is accountable for the successful delivery of IT solutions for the Bell Business Markets (BBM) team. We are seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to fill a Program Manager position within our team.
Job duties / accountabilities:
The focus of this Project Manager role includes:
- Managing key projects/project deliverables :
- Lead the delivery of IT solutions from project initiation through to implementation
- Maintain close stakeholder relationships with a view to changing priorities and introduction of new deliverables
- Guide the project through the standard project gating process ensuring prerequisite deliverables and financial estimates are completed
- Manage project timelines, budget and quality
- Provide project status and executive updates
- Effectively manage risks, assumptions and dependencies
- Gather project funding requirements, develop business cases and present at various councils and committees for review and approval
- Track and report progress on a regular basis to key stakeholders and customers
- Support architecture/ roadmap development efforts
- Financial planning and management
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- At least three years project management experience and a demonstrated track record in large complex IT projects
- Solid experience in managing complex projects spanning multiple integrated domains and multiple teams
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills - experience preparing and delivering management presentations and reports
- A preference to work in a fast-paced environment and be a member of a closely-knit, high performance team
- A desire to learn and become familiar with new technologies; assimilate knowledge quickly and effectively
- Self-motivated with a strong tolerance to ambiguity and change
- PMP, Agile & SAFe cetification is preferred
- Bilingualism is (English and French)
- Ability to efficiently work in virtual teams, handling multiple projects
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 03/12/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.