Project coordinator, OOH Product Marketing, Astral
Req Id: 376554
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job Title: Project coordinator, OOH Product Marketing
Job Status: Regular- Full time
Location: Montreal/Toronto/Quebec city
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Summary description of the position:
The person in this role supports the Senior Product Manager, OOH in his/her duties. He/she is responsible for ensuring the smooth running of the integration and maintenance of products in Astral's inventory systems as well as participating in the development of sales material. He/she also participates in internal meetings with operations, sales and leasing in addition to participating in meetings with dealerships.
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Participates in the creation, integration and updating of OOH products in Astral systems and sales tools. He/she will be responsible for updating inventories in the Apropo and Quattro systems
- Participate in the development of sales presentations (categories / packages etc.) and will take part in product training for sales teams across the country
- He/she will be responsible for tracking and updating products and discounts for all Astral products including programmatic
- Responsible for the approval of creative with the concessions (including special projects). Organizes and participates in concession tours with representatives and clients and coordinates photo shoots at the various concessions
- Responsible for building reports on competition and inventory performance. You will also be responsible for the development of the presentation of these reports with the help of your Senior Product Manager
As part of your job you will be required to:
- Be the point of reference and contact for all questions coming from Sales, in order to support the representatives in the execution of advertising campaigns
- Perform all other related job tasks
Knowledge / Skills:
- Good knowledge of the Canadian media ecosystem, OOH competitors
- Good knowledge of Astral OOH products and competitors (an advantage)
- Excellent organizational skills, thoroughness and good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple files simultaneously
- Team-oriented attitude is essential. Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships, communicate effectively, and provide good customer service
- Resourceful and skilled at solving problems logically and efficiently
- Education in a related field (administration, advertising, communications) - an asset
- 2-3 years experience in media (media agency or supplier)
- Bilingualism, French and English, oral and written is essential
- Expertise in the Office suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint (tools used on a daily basis)
- Knowledge of Astral products - an asset
- Experience of Astral's own tools (Apropo and Quattro) - an asset
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/24/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.