Programmer Analyst - Maskatel
Req ID: 372615
Maskatel Quebec S.E.C. is a Bell Canada company that specializes in regional telecommunications, offering Internet access, digital television and telephony to both residential and business customers.
Headquartered in Saint-Hyacinthe, Maskatel includes four telecommunications companies: Compagnie de Téléphone Upton Inc., Compagnie de Téléphone de St-Victor, Compagnie de Téléphone de St-Ephrem and Télécommunications Xittel, serving residential and commercial customers in several areas of Quebec. With massive investments of tens of millions of dollars in recent years, Maskatel is undergoing a period of great growth as it continues to expand its fiber optic network so as to improve its offering and customer experience.
Employees enjoy many benefits :
- More than 4 weeks vacation and days off each year
- A group insurance program
- A recognition and mobilization program
- One of the most generous pension plans on the market
- EFAP (Employee and Family Assistance Program)
- Corporate discounts with many partners
- Opportunity to develop your skills with free access to thousands of training courses on LinkedIn Learning
Reporting to the Director of Information Systems and Corporate Projects, the incumbent will participate in the restructuring of our OSS/BSS applications within a small agile team. He/She will therefore be responsible for the analysis and development of our business components (customer management, order management, invoicing and pricing) and operational management components (provisioning on the fiber network, telephone system client and television systems).
Qualifications and profile sought:
• DEC in computer programming profile (or combination of training and equivalent experiences)
• Experience in software analysis
• A sense of organization and responsibility and demonstrate autonomy and initiative
• 5 years experience in a similar position
• Demonstrated experience with MS SQL
• Knowledge of AJAX, JSON, SOAP and REST (Asset)
• Familiar with Agile Kanban/Scrum development (Asset)
• Knowledge of the telecommunications sector (Asset)
• Ideally bilingual (French compulsory, English a plus)
Terms of Employment:
· Full-time position (40h/week), Monday to Friday
· Permanent status,
· Work location: Saint-Hyacinthe and telecommuting (hybrid)
· Stimulating and challenging work environment
We thank you for your interest. However, we will only contact applicants who have been selected.
Job profile: Mobile/Hybrid
This position has a mobile/hybrid profile, meaning that the work will be done partly at the SaintHyacinthe office and partly remotely.
The company in a few words:
Groupe Maskatel Québec S.E.C. is a regional telecommunications company providing Internet access, digital television and phone services for residential and business clients.
Maskatel is headquartered in Saint-Hyacinthe and acquired four telecommunications companies in 2015 in order to expand its service territory in several areas in Quebec. These companies are: Téléphone Upton, Téléphone de Saint-Victor, Téléphone de St-Éphrem and Télécommunications Xittel. Over the past few years, Maskatel has invested tens of millions of dollars to pursue its goal of deploying a fibre optic network and improve its offer and client experience.
Groupe Maskatel is committed to building a skilled workforce that reflects the diversity of the population in our regions. Therefore, our selection processes and work environment are inclusive and free from discrimination
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Contractor
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Saint-Hyacinthe
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/23/2022
Application: If you are interested in this job opportunity and you believe you fit the profile, please send your application to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please indicate in the subject line: Marketing Coordinator.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada , QC , Saint-Hyacinthe
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.