Req Id: 290601
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell IT team uses emerging technologies, Agile and DevOps to design and build innovative solutions that enable Bell's communications services for businesses and consumers. We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of technological transformation.
The Program Management Office supporting the IT Atlantic Service Development, Consumer Ordering, Billing, and Development Security and Operations teams is looking for a highly motivated individual who thrives in a constantly changing and exciting environment to support the teams in all aspects of managing, tracking, and analysis of our capital program. We are looking for a dynamic and responsible self-starter who is interested in using their established skills in new and different ways to solve business problems.
- Prepare the financial reporting including results, forecasts, budgets, managing timelines, completeness of information, with meaningful variance analysis for senior leadership signoff.
- Work with delivery teams to understand their work programs and analyze results and forecasts to identify risks and opportunities across all projects
- Support the annual long range planning process and working with delivery teams prepare plan views for senior leadership review
- Prepare financial reporting for KPIs and metrics
- As required, create new information templates, tracking tools, databases and retrieval processes, to derive meaningful information for business decision-making purposes.
- Support other PMO work streams including IT security program reporting and tracking
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in financial planning and analysis
- Excellent analytical skills including variance analysis and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership and initiative for issues and see through to resolution with a proven ability to work under pressure, manage a number of projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task and work across different functional teams
- Strong communication skills with the ability to convey financial analysis and metrics to senior management
- Strong working knowledge and proficiency in MS Office applications (advanced Excel skills required)
- Strong working knowledge of Bell Canada financial tools and systems (SAP and PEATS required)
- Excellent speaking, writing and listening skills
- Strong organizing, problem solving and planning skills with a ttention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of general accounting practices, analysis and accounting principles
- French language an asset
- Knowledge of MS Access
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Toronto || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : New Brunswick : Saint John || Canada : Newfoundland : St. John's || Canada : Nova Scotia : Bedford || Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Verdun Application Deadline: 06/08/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.