Program Director, Virgin Radio and CFAX 1070, Bell Media
Req Id: 368695
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
• Work with station management & the National Programming team to develop and execute annual programming, promotions, digital and advertising plans for Virgin Radio & CFAX
• Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring for radio staff
• Management, scheduling, recruiting and training of on-air staff
• National Music Duties for Virgin Radio Network
• Actively participate and contribute to National programming meetings
• Direct and manage the stations’ promotional, community and digital activities
• Live & Recorded on air fill in as required
• Other duties as assigned
• Post-secondary education in broadcasting, or related experience
• Minimum 3 years of experience in music scheduling and/or in a similar role (medium/large market)
• Experience in programming and promotions strategies
• Excellence in managing and motivating a team
• Knowledge of CHR and pop music
• Excellent organizational skills and multi-tasking skills
• Dynamic, creative and innovative team player
• Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Victoria
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/13/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, BC, Victoria
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.