Program Director/Morning Show Co-Host, Bell Media
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
We have a rare opportunity for a talented and vibrant person to become our Morning Show Host and Program Director in Sudbury AT KICX 91.7. If you want to live, work and play in the North, send us your demo and resume IMMEDIATLEY!
As a Morning Show We need someone who is the exact same person off the air as they are on the air! Someone who can lead our team, someone that is creative and can relate with an audience, someone that has lived the music and lifestyle and someone that is all about LOCAL!
- Prep and deliver a morning show (5 days a week) that is local and entertaining
- Ability to communicate effectively with callers/listeners both on and off air
- Execute and embrace the Country music format
- Provide Airchecks and feedback to announcers
- Schedule Music Logs
- Maintain announcer schedules
- Understand social media and use it to enhance the station
- Website updates and station blog posts
- Record and voice commercials
- Attend remotes and personal appearances as required
- Voice track in and out of market, as required
- Lead programming meetings
- Develop and maintain strong local & community awareness
- Ability to take direction with regards to on air performance
- Ability to communicate effectively on the phone
- Knowledge of CRTC Regulations is a must
- Understand communication versus announcing
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and a sense of humor
- Education in broadcasting and/or a minimum of 3 years relevant on-air experience
- Social networking skills (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, SMS, web knowledge) are a MUST!
- Dynamic, creative and innovative; love creating original content
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Media Touch, Music Master, WordPress and Audition an asset
- Valid G Class Driver's license and a good driving record
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Greater Sudbury
Application Deadline: 05/29/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Sudbury