Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell's industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
Bell's Neighbourhood Marketing team is the face of Bell within local communities. We are a tight-knit, energetic, and diverse team of people, with one goal in common:
To provide Canadians with exceptional customer experiences .
With over 3.5 million customer interactions a year, we aim to make a difference in the lives of Canadians by offering world-class communication services tailored to their lifestyles. We're driven, we're smart, and we operate with integrity. Whether it's in the boardroom, out in the community, or face to face with a customer, we always put our best foot forward.
The Multi-dwelling Unit (MDU) Sales team is being expanded to support the significant service footprint expansion and upgrades. The chosen candidate will be responsible for providing support to a variety of team members from the world of MDU sales & marketing.
Reporting to the Manager, Channel Operations, the Program Manager - MDU will be part of a larger team of enthusiastic, results driven professionals who are dedicated to achieving success through effective relationship management and successful execution of MDU sales initiatives & priorities.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Assist with the scheduling of various sales team activities
- Manage inventory of support material for various MDU field / sales teams
- Sales results tracking
- Build and manage weekly / monthly activity & sales reports
- Assist with managing / updating documents such as sales funnels, activity calendars, schedules, etc.
- Liaise with various internal departments on behalf of field / sales teams as required
- Assist with escalations and the resolution of any directed issues
- Work with the various BRS teams as necessary to ensure that our strategies are aligned
Critical Qualifications / Competencies:
- University degree or equivalent education in a business discipline with minimum 3-5 years' experience
- Proven ability to work on various tasks / projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to translate quantitative data into qualitative analysis
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent time management skills and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Detail oriented individual with ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop successful business relationships with peers in various departments INDJAC
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Additional Information: Position Type: Contractor Job Status: Contractor Position Level: Contractor Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto Contact Name: Application Deadline: 03/01/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Please note that you may be required to submit your current Performance Review rating to the hiring leader during the recruitment process.
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto