Production Coordinator, Dome Productions, Bell Media
Req Id: 376782
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Production Coordinator, Events Production
Location: Dome Productions, Toronto
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Possibility of later hours and weekends. Overtime as required
- Work closely with Dome’s production management and sales team to assist in achieving business strategies
- Provide event coordination and administrative support for Dome’s sales and production management team
- Create, input and update Vimbiz Resource Requests
- Create templates for single and multi-day events in Vimbiz
- Ensure accuracy of information according to Sales team and Production Manager
- Liaise with Operations, Mobile Scheduling, Logistics, Engineering, Fleet and TPs to ensure mobile, crewing and technical requirements and deadlines are met
- Be attentive to mobile, engineering and crewing changes and flag any potential implications and impacts on client’s show’s to the appropriate parties
- Liaise with US crewers as required to fulfill client crew requests
- Create and revise Fax Forms (as required from time to time) and distribute to Dome support groups via email and uploaded to Vimbiz
- Work across all Dome departmental lines to ensure relevant event information is communicated and responses are received in a timely manner
- College or University degree an asset
- Previous logistic and/or broadcast experience is an asset
- Very organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Excel
- Self-starter with the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Ability to participate in high functioning teams
- A proactive willingness to find solutions both during and after work hours to complex problems and situations
- The ability to work independently and see both the small and big picture of each decision, including analyzing various potential scenarios in advance
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 06/20/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.