Production Coordinator, Creative Services, Bell Media
Req Id: 365716
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
The Bell Media Agency Quebec team is made up of experts in various fields who are dedicated to promoting our company’s rich portfolio of brands across all touchpoints. The Agency’s brand marketing management team is a group of skilled professionals with the passion and ability needed to manage all of Bell Media’s brands within a constantly evolving environment. Everyone works closely with other departments in order to achieve Bell Media’s business objectives.
The Agency’s Creative Services team is an integrated creative and production team that handles tasks such as graphic design, copywriting, directing, creative and art direction, and production. Creative Services works in tandem with operations (audio and video post-production) in order to meet creative needs of all kinds. As a fully integrated supplier of comprehensive brand marketing management as well as marketing creative and production, the Bell Media Agency Quebec is able to meet 360-degree communications needs.
As part of the Agency’s Creative Services, the Production Coordinator will work in close collaboration with other key personnel on the team (freelancers, production manager, artistic directors, copywriters, directors, graphics and operations managers, and post-production) and the Agency’s brand marketing management team to ensure flawless delivery of projects in terms of both quality and quantity.
The Production Coordinator will be involved in organizing TV productions. Along with the production manager, he or she is responsible for ensuring that production proceeds smoothly.
The Production Coordinator must work in accordance with the standards recognized and established by the company, the department’s objectives and Bell Media’s mission and values.
Nature and Scope of Position:
As part of the Agency, the Creative Services’ team Production Coordinator shall be responsible for:
- Administrative supervision (contracts, order forms, supplier and artist invoices)
- Preparing contracts and following up with suppliers, freelancers and caterers
- Regular supervision of costumes
- Scouting locations and obtaining permits from the city and others
- Acting as a liaison between various people involved in creative, such as the creative director, artistic director, directors and other key personnel, in order to optimize the use of time and facilitate communication during production
- Ensuring regular, up-to-date communication between the various people involved in Creative Services, Bell Media operations and clients (News Director/Producer and programming)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s or CEGEP degree in a related field such as communications or any other specialized program that is relevant to the job (training in TV or film production, VFX, etc.)
- Over two years of experience as a production coordinator or other relevant experience, preferably in the field of TV production
- Experience as a production assistant on a film/TV set
- Excellent team player with superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and manage multiple projects with very tight deadlines, strong capacity to handle stress and demonstrated ability to adapt to change
- Must have a driver’s license
- Work status: Temporary - full time ( Mat leave)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Temporary - Full time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/11/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.