Req Id: 342751
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
About the Team:
Bell Media, the team that is shaping the future of digital sports, news, and entertainment
Are you someone who lives and breathes digital? Are you naturally curious about how people consume media? Bell Media is looking for people who think this way and want to create exceptional digital experiences for Canadians. As the guardians of some of Canada’s most respected brands, such as TSN, CTV, RDS, Crave and Canal Vie, we want Canadians to be entertained and engaged in our brands long past the 21st century, even as technology changes at lightning speed. Entertainment and information are our currency and maintaining our relevance to Canadians and their lives is what drives our work every day.
That’s why we’re looking for exceptional talent to push the Bell Media digital business transformation that has already begun. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
Reporting to the Sr. Product Owner, you will be involved in the management of the product lifecycle, from inception through execution and finally, enhancements. You will work with cross functional teams to deliver on the product roadmap and deliver highly engaging products to the consumer.
- Work with the Product Manager and Sr Product Owner to deliver on the product vision
- Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology, learning & iterating frequently
- Work with the Product Owner to translate the product roadmap into user stories
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process across multiple domains – prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Matrix-managing a multidisciplinary team
- Ensure all products are built to an appropriate level of quality for the stage (alpha/beta/production)
- Manage project schedule & cost, and engage in reporting to the PMO as required
- Take responsibility for the quality of design and implementation; identifying risks and issues, effectively managing them and communicating them to clients.
Critical Skills/ Competencies:
- Ability to wear multiple hats
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills
- Technical knowledge of
- Streaming video
- Website development
- App development
- Agile digital development experience
- Ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, lead client stakeholder meetings and influence proposition design decisions
- High energy, self-motivated individuals with a positive, entrepreneurial spirit
- Tenacity and creative approach to achieving goals
- Ability to work autonomously with full ownership of deliverables and excellent attention to detail
- Effective planning, prioritising and organisational skills
- A team player with the confidence to challenge & escalate when necessary
- Experience working with product management, engineering, and external parties to design and develop technology solutions
- Proven problem solving ability with complex, technical and abstract concepts
- Eagerness and ability to tune, tweak and improve a rapidly evolving processes
- Media experience is a plus
- Bilingual candidate is preferred
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile : Mobile
Application Deadline: 03/24/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.