Process Improvement Coordinator, Bell Mobility
Req Id: 359018
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
The Systems and Experience team is a high performing team on a mission to transform the customer purchasing experience. We focus on making the purchase experience as easy as possible for our customers by enabling our retail and call centre agents with tools and insights. We are an inclusive, supportive and highly collaborative team of business experts with a customer first model for solving problems.
The Systems & Experience team is looking for a passionate and driven individual who is excited to take charge and drive change through the delivery of a variety of experience programs and projects. As a Process Improvement Coordinator, reporting to the Senior Manager, Channel Execution, you will identify opportunities through data, lead the implementation of projects that improve the customer experience, and measure the success of your projects through data analysis.
- Provide direct customer support to resolve escalations and identify process/coaching opportunities
- Perform account level analysis to identify and size opportunities to improve future experiences
- Collaborate cross-functionally to deliver improvements to the purchase experience
- Support the investigation and mapping of customer journeys and process flows
Knowledge and Experience:
- Post secondary education including university degree/college diploma or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years in providing direct customer experience support
- Knowledge of NM1, Singleview considered an asset
- Familiar with telecomm or retail industry, digital and direct channels
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office (Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Dorval
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/24/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.