Print and Digital Graphic Designer Layout, Bell Media
Req Id: 368300
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job Title: Print and Digital Graphic Designer Layout, Bell Media
Job Status: Regular – Full time
Location: 1755 Rene-Levesque Est. Montréal, QC
Bell Media is Canada’s premier multimedia company with assets in television, radio and digital media including CTV and Noovo. It is a critical component of Bell’s commitment to leveraging strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on their preferred screen: television, smartphone, tablet or computer.
The Bell Media Agency Quebec is made up of experts in various fields who are dedicated to promoting our company’s rich portfolio of brands across all touchpoints. The Agency’s Creative Services team is an integrated creative and production team whose mandate includes graphic design, copywriting, directing, creative and art direction, and production. The Creative Services team works closely with operations (post-production sound and video) to meet creative needs of all kinds. As a fully integrated supplier of brand marketing management as well as creative and marketing production, the Bell Media Agency Quebec is able to meet 360-degree communications needs.
As part of the Agency’s Creative Services team, the graphic designer (layout), in collaboration with the artistic director, is responsible for producing unique, high-quality concepts based on an idea or show title, then using a computer to create titles, logos and exclusive digital content requested by various departments for TV productions, print media or websites. The graphic designer (layout) must work in accordance with the high standards of creativity and productivity recognized and established by Bell Media, the department’s objectives and the company’s mission and values.
- Produces with the require software, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, infographics elements or concepts required for our television, Marketing, web, communications or commercial productions, for Noovo family brands and content
- To contribute to the development of standards that govern and align graphic design and layout concepts for all types of promotional materials
- To suggest production methods based on budgets and timelines and respect deadlines
- To deliver original solutions for design problems while taking into account the applicable restrictions, norms and standards
- To prepare storyboards or drafts and explain a concept’s advantages to the client
- To conduct graphic research
- To keep up with the latest trends in various fields (web, digital products, design, arts, technology)
- Knowledge of HTML5 an asset
We are seeking a candidate who fits the following profile:
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications (BAC) in digital multimedia creation (design and graphic design) or multimedia design or any other relevant diploma
- Excellent knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign software
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position, in a digital- and advertising/PR-related work environment
- Experience with photo editing or illustration an asset
- In-depth knowledge of the web and related issues, including various social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines at the same time
- High level of professionalism, leadership, independence, initiative and decision-making ability
- Strong attention to detail and quality
- Good knowledge of editing an asset
- Ability to work with a team and good listening skills
- Stress management
- Ability to handle a schedule with variable working hours
- Knowledge of media industry (an asset)
- Bilingual in French and English (an asset)
Candidates may be required to take skill and knowledge tests.
***Please include your portfolio or DemoReel link***
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/05/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.