Pricing & Project Specialist
Pricing & Project Specialist
Req Id : 277156
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell Residential and Small Business provides the most innovative, industry-leading Internet, TV and Smart Home products and services to Canadians.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Pricing & Projects, you will work as the glue between various functional groups like Marketing, IT, Operations and Legal teams to ensure that BRSB strategic projects are flawlessly implemented into the IT infrastructure (or you can say ordering tools). The core focus will be on the E2E delivery of new strategic projects that support our agents and help drive increased sales. You will work closely with various internal teams to provide support for cross-functional activities including Mobility integration, new project launches, legal actions and sales activities.
- Collaborate with various functional teams (including Marketing, Mobility, Sales, Pricing, IT, BI, Finance, Operations) to ensure that pricing strategies are consistently applied across the various BRS sales channels (including Call Centre, Retail, Field, Retention)
- Create and manage BRS pricing projects with a focus on Mobility cross-sell that will provide key improvements to Omni channel selling
- Priming the implementation of new pricing projects from G1 approval through to development and delivery into our ordering and billing systems
- Provide financial analysis and modeling on pricing decisions for new and existing customers
- Business case support: data collection, qualitative and quantitative analysis, identifying revenue opportunities, cost savings, and profitability analysis
- Produce materials and business documentation, as required, for presentations all the way up to the President level
- Undergraduate degree in Business, IT, Finance or a related discipline
- 1-3 years experience in an analytical or related field
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to think strategically
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Advanced in MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint) & experience with database applications (BI Query, SAS, SQL etc.)
- Able to challenge the status quo to build better processes
- Autonomous and disciplined self-starter
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Telecom experience is an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Don Mills || Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 03/12/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , ON , Don Mills
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.