Partner Strategy, Workforce
Req Id: 373015
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
The Work Force Management (WFM) team is central to all planning, forecasting and execution of Bell’s Strategy and Operations portfolio. Our core objectives are to ensure that Bell’s strategic imperatives and initiatives are met while balancing operational service level needs and financial constraints. The successful candidate will be responsible to balance workload demand with partner or internal supply, while forecasting and eliminating all challenges and gaps along the way.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carefully balance the staffing demand between onshore partners and offshore partners through strategic call placement planning and working cross-functionally to achieve alignment
- Work closely with the internal forecasting team to review our call center staffing needs on a weekly basis
- Work cross functionally with our onshore and offshore partners, building hiring and training plans while maintaining strong relationships
- Review upcoming training classes with our internal Recruiting, Training and Onboarding team to ensure trainer availability and confirm training duration
- Track and keep well-organized records of each past and upcoming staff movements, as well as associated cost.
- Be the subject matter expert to consult operational partners on project calls, operational reviews and partner placement activities
- Create and document current mode of operation processes, identify process gaps while offering future mode of operation recommendations to gain alignment across variety of stakeholders while achieving Bell’s strategic, operational and financial goals
- Gain alignment from senior leadership teams internally and partner leadership teams through strategic presentations, conversations and data analysis
Skills and knowledge:
- Bachelors or above degree in either Business Administrations, Math or Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent working experiences
- Strong analytical skillset and a strategic mindset
- Proficiency in MS suite with advanced Excel and PPT experience
- Results oriented & highly adaptable
- Self-motivated and a strong commitment to excellence
- Innovative and not afraid to challenge status quo
- Collaborative and strong communication skillsets with ability to establish partnerships and nurture the “act as one” philosophy
- Quick learner – with a strategy to ramp up personal learning curves to understand new concepts and ideas quickly and put them in practice
- 2 years of Call Centre management experience or equivalent in a Workforce leadership role as an asset
- Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment with a can-do attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Knowledge of Workforce Management Concepts
- Knowledge of Budgeting Concepts
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : New Brunswick : Moncton || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Dorval || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/27/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.