Partner Performance Coordinator, Echat Customer Care, Bell Mobility
Req Id: 362355
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada’s Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Name and description of the hiring department:
Customer Care and Performance Management Team is looking for a dynamic individual to provide strategic support and execution for eChat Customer Care & Digital Resolution within Bell Mobility’s Customer Operations division. Our team has the mandate of operational performance analytics and strategic support, eChat assisted script design feedback, and process deep dives. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to contribute to the future of customer service in the digital age.
The individual will act as an analytical and performance management support for the Bell Mobility, Virgin Plus, and Lucky Mobile eChat program. This responsibility comprises identifying and communicating trends, risks and opportunities regarding chat volume, chat drivers root cause analysis, operational performance insight, execution and new business activities. Consequently, this individual will be required to optimize and support performance as well as communicate results and recommendations to management while engaging and influencing their operational peers to drive change and improvement to those results.
Are you autonomous? Are you able to work independently?
Are you known for your ability to motivate performance within a virtual team?
Do you like being liable for any coaching and have the heart to improve performance?
Are you motivated with a competitive instinct to build a winning environment?
Do you have the eye and organizational skills to improve processes already in place so you can contribute on improving expectations?
If your answer to all these questions is a yes, then you may be the person we are looking for to join our team in Echat Customer Care Partner Performance for external partners and process improvements.
The ideal candidate will have professional communication style with excellent coaching skills, excellent negotiation skills and analytical skills as well. They will have strong knowledge about the products and services. In addition, the ideal candidate must be flexible and work well independently.
Duties and Accountabilities:
- Create and implement initiatives that will improve chat Net Promoter Score, First Chat Resolution, Average Handle Time, Transfer and Save Rate
- Create or work with existing detailed chat performance reporting leveraging MicroStrategy, Agent Suite & Nuance applications
- Conduct detailed and extensive research and analysis on all contact center and/or agent level results using a variety of methods such as data mining, reviewing chat transcripts, call listening, ticket reading, process adherence monitoring etc.
- Work closely and in collaboration with partners in Operations, Project Delivery, Product Management, Marketing team, etc. to identify and resolve barriers to performance and implement solutions
- Analyze documented troubleshooting processes and implement improvements or changes as a result of analysis or new projects or processes
- Be able to lead a session - training with a group of team leaders
- Coaching team leaders to help improve their KPI’s
- Quality analysis: to improve client experience
- Review existing support materials by engaging the right partners
- Analyze results using various reports and provide suggestions to help action plans
- Perform administrative tasks: manage emails and create documents needed
- Work hand-in-hand with design & training team – ensure that the content and positioning make sense and are solid
- Monitoring: complete monthly monitors of calls with vendors and QA team according to quality assurance grid, prep for daily calibration calls
- Calibration – Being able to conduct a calibration session with partners – working hand in hand with QA
- Meet with agents to discuss challenges, tools, wish lists, and gather feedback on how we can assist their performance
- Good understanding of Ordermax Ordering Tool and function
- Excellent understanding of Singleview and NM1 billing CRM
- Expertise of policies and procedures – One Source / Blue Print / Agent Suite
- Excellent knowledge on all products Mobility
- Strong coaching skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English and French
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Comfortable with Excel and Power Point
- Good analytical skills
- Experience in call center
- Bilingual (English and French)
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday: 9h00AM – 5h00PM. Availability to work outside of regular hours if required
- Locations: Mobile however home base will vary depending on province location
Job location address: 5099 Creekbank Rd, Mississauga (Ontario) or 200 Bouchard Blvd, Dorval (Quebec)
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Dorval
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/13/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.