Part Time/Temporary Customer Care Representative- AAA
Please note this is a temporary contract ending in April 2020.
Hours: 8 am-4:30 pm (Monday/Tuesday/Friday)
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. AAA, a Bell Canada Company and division of Bell Smart Home, combines innovative technology with exceptional service to deliver advanced security and automation to residential and small business customers
A Customer Care Representative is accountable for providing a positive customer experience using various methods of communication on a variety of business related issues and for increasing revenues through value added sales and customer retention.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Provide single call satisfaction regardless of the nature of the request, with the customer and AAA Security best interest in mind by listening and responding to customer's needs and concerns.
- To be knowledgeable of and promote all of AAA Security's products and services, build rapport with the customer and to attract and retain customers.
- Be the voice of the customer and raise concerns or share feedback with leaders to determine if corrective action or policy review is required.
- Process basic takeovers to capture new customers.
- Troubleshoot with customers to resolve alarm system issues over the phone instead of scheduling a site visit.
- Resolve customer complaints by using techniques/training, scripting and retention offers
- To (re)schedule service tickets and installations
- Maintain customer records by updating customer account information
- Attain monthly value added sales targets
- Process transactions and reply to inquires via email
- Completes mid-year and year-end performance appraisals.
- Ensuring authority bylaws are adhered to
- Raise situations that do not allow you to respond to alarms accordingly
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to work independently
- Strong decision making skills
- Proficient with typing
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in a call center environment is an asset but not re quired
If you are motivated by excellence, a team player, and demonstrate characteristics of being open, accountable, helpful and dedicated, please submit your resume by March 21,2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.