On the road Sales Representative Signing Bonus $2000, Bell Authorized Agent (OSL)
Company: Bell Authorized Agent (OSL)
Bell's Neighbourhood Marketing team is the face of Bell within local communities. We are a tight-knit, energetic, and diverse team of people, with one goal in common -- to provide Canadians with exceptional customer experiences by offering world-class communication services tailored to their lifestyles.
Bell is expanding its network to deliver super-fast and affordable Wireless Home Internet technology to customers throughout rural communities in Quebec. We're on the hunt for ambitious and energetic Sales professionals to join our growing team to promote this best-in class technology by travelling to targeted communities throughout the region. If you enjoy the freedom of the open road, have access to a reliable, and want to be part of a winning team, read on...
- An ambitious self-starter with an entrepreneurial drive
- An outgoing, people person who is passionate about helping customers get the most out of technology
- Disciplined when it comes to managing your time, evaluating your priorities, and accomplishing your goals
- Motivated by financial rewards (you like the idea of having an uncapped commission structure)
- Conduct yourself with optimism, empathy and integrity as the face of the Bell brand
- Work autonomously, while traveling considerable distances to rural communities throughout
About the Company:
OSL, a Bell Authorized Sales Agent, is a dynamic, people-first company providing outsourced sales solutions for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We believe in great people doing greater things, every day. At OSL, we hire passionate people who are looking for their next challenging career move. Our people reflect the professionalism and willingness to adapt and learn new skills that make OSL a leading sales and operational organization.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Contractor
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Application Deadline: 12/31/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , QC , Mirabel