ON - 2022 Finance Graduate Leadership Program, Data and Analytics
Req Id: 313574
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Finance Team manages the performance and risk profile of Bell, ensuring the needs of customers, investors and employees are balanced with long-term business success. We work closely with internal and external stakeholders to develop and execute plans that help the company achieve its strategic objectives and ensure financial sustainability.
If you are passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team!
How the program works:
The Finance Grad Leadership program is a rotational program designed to give new grads a breadth of experience in the various divisions of Finance.
There are three streams:
- CPA: 30-month specialized rotational program spanning Internal Audit and Risk Advisory, Controllers Group, or Finance Operations, which meets practical experience requirements of CPA Ontario/Quebec/Atlantic.
- Financial Management: 36-month rotational program across various Finance departments in Finance Operations, Corporate Accounting, and Process Improvement and Controls.
- Finance Data and Analytics: 36-month rotational program including rotations in Data and Analytics, and Finance Operations.
This particular job posting focuses on the Finance Data and Analytics stream for Ontario.
Our Finance Data and Analytics stream is designed for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) grads, with an interest in completing a rotation in Finance Operations. As part of the Data and Analytics rotation, you will be exposed to various projects where you will be able to develop and apply your analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills to understand and evaluate key business trends and drivers. Within the Finance Operations rotation, you will utilize your analytical skills in financial planning and reporting activities.
Why join us?
- Apply your technical and academic knowledge to real life business issues
- Develop and apply your analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills to understand and evaluate key business trends and drivers
- Learn about the diverse roles within the Bell Finance organization and the telecommunications industry
- Continue to grow on a personal and professional level through one on one coaching and mentorship sessions from members of the Finance team
- University student enrolled in STEM focus Bachelor’s program, with an interest in Finance and Accounting. Must be eligible for full time employment by Sep 2022.
- A good balance of high academic achievement and extra-curricular involvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to learn new Finance systems quickly (i.e. SAP, BI, BPC tool)
- Comfortable with big data analytics and deep dive analysis
- Knowledge of analytical tools and technologies: (i.e. R, Teradata, SAS, SQL, Tableau, Cognos)
- Working knowledge of statistics and statistical data analysis techniques and their application (i.e.: Time series, ARIMA, Cluster Analysis)
- Ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, and balance multiple deliverables
- Highly developed analytical, interpersonal and communication skills with ability to articulate the business story
- Excellent with building relationships and collaborating
- Self-starter who works well independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills
- Apply on the Bell careers page
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Scarborough || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 06/30/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.