ON - Marketing, Operations & Applied Technologies Graduate Leadership Program
Req Id: 239278
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees. If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Graduate Leadership Program aims to develop the next generation of leaders, who will help us reach our goal of being recognized as Canada's leading communications company. New grads get the opportunity to work with the hottest technologies, such as FibeÂ™, discover the latest in mobility, and drive changes that will move the business forward, enabling our teams to deliver the best customer experience. This will not only give you extensive knowledge and experience, it will also enable you to develop your leadership skills.
How the program works:
With the Graduate Leadership program, you get the opportunity to experience different facets of our business by rotating through a variety of roles. Over the course of 20 months, the program will consist of several experiences (4 roles) that will expose you to roles in the following areas:
- Call Centre
- Strategy and Analytics
- Product and Pricing
- Sales and Marketing
Upon completion of the program, you will have the knowledge, skills, network, and breadth of experience needed to become the next generation of leaders at Bell. To provide the ideal career path for you, rotational job experiences will be assigned based on preferences, skills, development opportunities, and business needs.
Why join us?
- Find your passion through multiple job experiences.
- Grow with our one-to-one mentoring.
- Build your network with our community of grads.
- See the impact you can have by pitching innovative solutions.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Get to know the Bell family and its executive team during an orientation session.
- Transition easily from the university life you love. Hang out with other grads, be part of a vibrant community and never stop learning!
- Liaise with cross-functional teams to build outstanding products
- Explore rotations in following business units: Customer Operations, Mobility, Residential, Bell Media, as well as at Virgin and The Source; final landing roles are also available on these teams.
- Learn, grow and bond with other program grads at off-site events.
- A Bachelor's degree completed before the program start date
- Graduates from business, business technology management, engineering, computer science, math/statistics, economics, social sciences
- Demonstrated curiosity, initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills
- Interest in driving change and taking on new challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexibility to work in different locations within the Greater Toronto Area, or within Montreal
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset in Ontario and a requirement in Quebec
- You must submit a resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered.
- Focus your efforts and apply to a maximum of 3 Bell postings that match your skills and interests.
- June 2020
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Grad Hire Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga Application Deadline: 09/29/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga