ON - Human Resources Graduate Leadership Program
Req Id: 239295
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Corporate Services is at the centre of the action, providing the support that enables Bell's industry leadership. Our Corporate Security & Responsibility, Communications, Human Resources, Procurement & Value Creation and Real Estate teams work collaboratively to drive our corporate strategy forward.
HR Grad Program
Accelerate your professional growth and development through career mobility. If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
New grads get the opportunity to work with teams all across Bell and play a critical role in building a talent advantage, driving employee effectiveness and enhancing organizational efficiencies to deliver the best client experience.
A better career is just around the corner...
What does it mean to work at Bell? For starters, our HR Grad Program is designed for you to experience different facets of Human Resources and to give you the skill set needed to work at Canada's leading communications company.
With our HR Grad Program you will build your HR knowledge through 4 rotations and real, business-related projects, which may include roles within:
- Talent Acquisition
- Organizational Development
- Mental Health and workplace practices
- Project Management
- Analytics and reporting
- Employee and Executive services
- HR and business unit support
We also offer:
- The opportunity to learn from HR professionals who are passionate about developing future leaders like you
- You'll be part of high-performing teams that can help you succeed while building your own professional HR network
- Our special program events will allow you to meet new grads from other areas of the business
- Benefit from direct contact with our business leaders as they mentor your career progression and expand your HR skills
- Upon completion of the program, you will have the knowledge, skills, network, and breadth of experience needed to become the next generation of HR leaders at Bell. To provide the ideal career path for you, rotational job experiences will be assigned based on preferences, skills, development opportunities, and business needs
What our new grad leaders have to say:
"The HR Grad Program is a phenomenal way to gain real-life experience in so many areas of HR. In only a couple of years I will have gained the kind of exposure that would have taken me years to acquire in my career!" - Jessica Mall, 2017 Grad from Wilfrid Laurier University
"Bell encourages the New Grads to explore various roles, which permit us to contribute and evolve through multiple projects all the while developing our network." - Simon Lapointe, 2017 Grad from HEC Montréal
- A Bachelor's degree completed before the program start date
- Graduates from human resource management, industrial relations, business management programs
- Demonstrated curiosity, initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills
- Interest in driving change and taking on new challenges
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Flexibility to work in different locations within Montreal and the Greater Toronto Area
- Bilingual (English/French) is a requirement in Montreal and an asset in Toronto
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Additional Information: Position Type: Management Job Status: Grad Hire Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga Application Deadline: 09/29/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga