ON - 2021 Marketing, Operations and Applied Technologies Intern Program
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Are you looking for a great career opportunity next summer? One that provides you with advanced eligibility to join our best in class Graduate Leadership Program in a permanent position upon your graduation? Do you enjoy working with customers to uncover opportunities to create better experiences and work as a member of a consulting team to design the solutions?
We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join the Bell team in summer 2021. As a Customer Experience Consultant, you will be a member of a project team directly supporting customers in one of our business areas. Your focus will be on resolving their issues and looking for opportunities to improve all facets of our business – marketing, sales, product development and service execution.
How the program works:
Over the course of the three-month program, you’ll experience a variety of interesting challenges every day. You will spend time learning about the customer experience: both at the front line interacting with them directly and analyzing the vast amount of customer data. Tasked with a team based consulting project, you will utilize customer insights, collaborate with peers, and consult with business leaders to devise and implement business solutions.
Why join us?
- Advanced eligibility to join our best in class Graduate Leadership Program in a permanent position upon graduation
- Interact with an amazing peer-to-peer support network, including mentorship from recent grads in our full-time rotational leadership program
- Gain cross-functional experience and exposure to multiple facets of the business
- Benefit from working with senior leaders on your consulting projects
- Develop your analytical, project management and communication skills with training and hands-on opportunities to put your learning to work
What our interns have to say:
“The internship program is a great stepping-stone to Bell’s Graduate Leadership Program. As an intern, I took part in a project that allowed me to create a diverse network; I was encouraged to interact with managers and executives from different groups, which helped me prepare for the full-time position.”
“The internship was a great way to test what I learned in school and approach a business problem end to end: from gathering customer insights directly, to analyzing Bell’s existing customer data, creating solutions to business problems, to finally sharing recommendations with senior leaders and executives.”
What are we looking for?
- Successful student in 2nd last year of study working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, business technology management, engineering, computer science, math/statistics, or economics
- Graduating by Spring 2022
- Team player with a good balance of confidence and willingness to put the team first
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills
- Strong work ethic, driven and persistent when facing challenges and opportunities
- Demonstrated curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Competitive compensation
- Job Location: Toronto
- Successful participation in this program will provide you with advanced eligibility to join our best in class Graduate Leadership Program resulting in a permanent position with Bell upon your graduation.
- To apply please send your resume and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) with your application
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Intern
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto