ON - 2021 Field Services Operations Leadership Graduate Leadership Program
Req Id: 262912
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's Field Services team is proud to be the face of the Bell brand, performing the best installation and repair services and maintaining Bell's network for our residential and business customers.
The Field Services Operations Leadership Graduate Program provides new grads with the opportunity to develop the skills and industry knowledge to become future leaders at Bell. We provide a career path tailored to your needs and interests with experiences to enhance your leadership skills. Over the course of 28 months you will be exposed to many key areas of our business. These rotations are intended to build and strengthen your foundation of knowledge and experiences, enabling you to succeed in a leadership role at Bell.
All of our grads are required to complete 3 rotations. Each rotation is nine-months in length, where you will learn about the business, develop your skills and lead operational teams.
- You will start with one-month of onboarding and leadership training to prepare you for your first rotation. You will be assigned a smaller team for your first rotation to allow you to develop your skills while working on business initiatives.
- The next two rotations, you will have the opportunity to lead, coach and raise the performance of your very own team of field technicians or internal support agents. You will gain invaluable leadership and people management skills that will position you well for the rest of your management career
Why join our program:
- Develop and apply your analytical, problem-solving and leadership skills to real, customer-facing challenges
- Gain leadership skills by managing teams of approximately 20 members
- Continue to grow on a personal and professional level through one-on-one coaching and mentorship sessions from members of Bell senior leadership team
- Grow with extensive hands-on and classroom training and development
- Experience exclusive opportunities to network with peers and Bell's leadership team
- Acquire critical business, operational and technical skills to accelerate your progression
- Support to obtain relevant professional certifications and licenses
What our new grad leaders have to say:
"One of the things I love most about the program is the level of trust and support you get from your senior leaders. The impact you're able to make from day one is unparalleled."
"It is an excellent opportunity to develop your leadership in a stimulating environment which is constantly evolving. Learn how to grow in a competitive company with cutting-edge technology and great coworkers."
What we're looking for:
- A university degree completed before the program start date and no earlier than two years before your application date
- Passion for leading teams
- Solid analytical skills and a strategic mindset
- Demonstrated initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills
- Interest in driving change and taking on new challenges
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in team management-type activities (sports team coach, camp monitor, restaurant / retail management, etc.)
- Flexibility to work in different locations within the Greater Toronto and Montréal area
- A valid, permanent driver's license (G class in Ontario)
- Knowledge of, or experience with unionized environments is a bonus
- Bilingual (English/French) is an asset in Ontario, and a requirement in Québec
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.