ON - 2021 Bell Business Markets Graduate Leadership Program, Specialist, Technology
Req Id: 263191
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Bell Business Markets provides a vast array of communications solutions for small, medium, and large organizations. These include managed data and network solutions, cloud computing, conferencing, Web, security solutions and integrated information and communications technology (ICT) services.
The primary solution areas offered are: wired, wireless and cloud infrastructure for voice and data, unified communications, contact centers, security and hosting. The business unit is an established market leader for Enterprise Information Communication Technologies within the Canadian marketplace.
The candidate will demonstrate an interest for integration and implementation Contact Centre solutions, such as Interactive Voice Response applications (IVR) and Computer Telephony (CTI).
- Install and configure IVR / CTI applications in labs or in production, as well as install system hardware and software, including OS, databases, etc.
- Lead and participate in functional analysis of IVR and CTI specifications
- Produce estimates and functional design documents
- Collaborate with the Project Manager in delivering the solutions within the scope of agreement and timelines
- Develop, configure and implement the designed IVR and CTI solutions
- Perform Q&A testing and ensure system quality prior to delivery to customer
- Produce Test Reports to convey results and criteria for passing milestones
- Bachelors Degree preferably Computer Science or Engineering background
- Capacity to develop and integrate systems
- Capacity to work in teams and promotion solutions to Day2 support.
- Flexibility, mobile and desire to work on different types of projects (development, integration & configuration)
- Customer oriented and excellent soft skills, with work experience at customer sites
- C, C++, VB
- Software development and systems integration
- Database systems (Oracle, SQL)
Assets for this position are:
Knowledge of any one of the following products would be an asset :
- Avaya (Voice Portal, Business Advocate, Interaction centre, etc.)
- Cisco (CVP, IP IVR, Call Routing, Reporting, Outbound, etc.)
- Genesys (Foundation, GVP, Reporting, Scripting, etc)
- LAN and IP internetworking
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.