ON - 2021 Bell Business Markets Graduate Leadership Program, Specialist, Security
Req Id: 263172
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Description of hiring team:
Our team of cyber-security experts work to protect our business customers against various attacks and hackers to keep their mission-critical data safe. Leveraging the extensive resources and expertise of one of the largest security practices in Canada, our cyber-security services safeguards confidential customer and supplier information, intellectual property and other key data assets. We currently have several positions available in this field.
By applying to this position, you will automatically be considered for all available positions.
- Identify potential information and network or internet security vulnerabilities
- Develop and implements solutions to mitigate risks and enhance system security
- Ensure site security and provides consultation on security issues staying abreast of current malware and other potential internet security threats
- Conduct analysis, investigates and recommends security technologies including managed security services, firewalls, encryption, intrusion detection, VPN and solutions for incorporation into product/services
- Perform security investigation and computer forensic analysis to identify potential pathway of breach or threat penetration
- Provide support to customers: review and interpret alerts, events and system alarms while providing evolved emergency response services, incident management and analysis
- University degree in networking, security, information technology security or equivalent preferable
- Knowledge of security protocols, application frameworks, firewalls, proxies, operating systems, databases, and networking devices
- Entry-level professional security certification such as CEH, CCNA security, CCSA, ITIL, COMPTIA Security+
- Elligible for government security clearance
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
- You must submit a cover letter, resume, and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered
Start date: January 11 or May 31, 2021
Position type: Consultant
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Grad Hire
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Ottawa
Application Deadline: 09/30/2020
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Ottawa
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.