Req Id: 284765
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell's forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Bell's Business Intelligence Data Science team is responsible for the Machine learning/ AI strategy into Call Center Operations.
This is a terrific opportunity for p rofessional to help transform the organization in driving out one of the most significant strategic mandates within Bell. As part of this team, you will have opportunities to use your data science skills and leadership skills to shape the next generation of AI/ML to truly transform how Bell operates.
Key responsibilities may include :
- Lead NLP projects
- Provide direction to other data scientists from NLP perspective
- Build and implement strategies for ML driven projects
- Lead the development of machine learning products/ models from inception to production
- Identify areas for AI/ ML opportunities in call center operations
- Demonstrate to internal clients how machine learning can improve their business
- Work with and present to all management levels
- Design and introduce new processes, products and/or ML techniques into production, leveraging machine learning outputs
- Maintain and expand your knowledge of ML/AI and current technology through training opportunities, conferences, continued learning, MOOCs etc.
- Practical experience in NLP
- Experience in developing some of the following NLP models: Text summarization, text generation, sentiment and topic analysis, named-entity recognition etc
- Ability to lead NLP projects
- Degree in a discipline such as: Data Science, applied math, applied science / engineering, economics/econometrics, management science / operations research, or related area
- Great English communications skills
ML/NLP technical expertise: (frameworks and libraries)
- Advanced Python development skills
- Practical experience with NLP frameworks/libraries e.g. Gensim, SpaCy
- Experience with general ML/Data Science tools in Python: numpy, pandas, sklearn, jupyter etc
- Hands-on experience and expertise with different AI/ML frameworks such as Keras, Pytorch, TensorFlow, SparkML, Scikit-Learn
- Advanced knowledge of ML models: deep learning, reinforcement learning, and others
- Theoretical understanding of neural networks, backpropagation, and optimization algorithms with emphasis on mathematical understanding.
- Mathematical understanding of some ML algorithms: regression, SVM, decision trees etc
- Experience with word embeddings and or embedding quality evaluation
- Ontology graphs, information retrieval, Elastic search
- Computer science fundamentals
- Database: SQL, Hadoop
- Hands-on experience defining and operationalizing ML models into operational systems
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Verdun Application Deadline: 05/14/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , ON , Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.