Network Internship Program
Western Canada - 2022 Network Internship Program
Req Id: 315792
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they’re the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you’re excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
Are you ready to move to the next step and launch your career with Canada’s largest and most dynamic communications provider? Are you excited to bring your bold ideas, grow professional skills and bring an enthusiastic attitude? Bell is the place for you!
Today is the era of innovation. As a Network Intern you will be part of the team who designs and builds smart connected homes, business and cities, delivering creative software solutions, connecting Canadians with each other.
Every day is an opportunity for you to have fun working with cutting-edge technologies, collaborate with amazing team members developing new products and services and most importantly continuously learn and grow.
That’s just the beginning.
We’re looking for the next generation of talent that will lead and be part of that experience. One that provides you with advanced eligibility to join our best in class Graduate Leadership Program in a permanent position upon your graduation. Then come join our team!
How the program works:
Over the course of the program, you will experience a variety of interesting challenges every day. You will spend time learning about the network, how it works, what we do to create new services and improving our customer experience. You will be working with our latest and greatest technology, collaborate with peers, and consult with business leaders to devise and implement the best network for our customers.
For 2022, we are looking to hire interns to fill a variety of positions in the following areas:
- Intern, Network Architecture and Engineering
- Intern, Wireless Technician
If you have what it takes and want to work for a winning organization that’s been recognized for numerous awards including Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Best Diversity Employer, Greenest Employer and Best Grad Program, then we want you to join our team!
If you believe you’ll excel in these roles, despite not having some of the above qualifications - you are still encouraged to apply - if you can showcase your capacity to quickly learn via an accelerated self-driven on-boarding plan.
By submitting your application, you will be automatically considered for all opportunities. If you are successful in the first step of the screening process, you will receive the detailed job descriptions and be asked to select your top 3 choices.
Why join us?
- Benefit from extensive training and ongoing support from Bell leaders
- Build personal networks and friendships with amazing peer-to-peer grads and alumni support networks
- Develop skills that will set you up for success
- Secure advanced eligibility to our best-in-class Graduate Leadership Program once graduated
- Successful first to third-year students working towards a University degree or College/Cegep diploma/degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Business, Math/Statistics (however, if you believe you are up for the challenge with a different degree, you are welcome to apply);
- Innovative leaders capable of tackling complex problems effectively and taking measured risks
- Demonstrated curiosity with the ability to learn quickly and manage multiple projects and priorities in a collaborative environment
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Having the technical knowledge that enables performing work to the highest standards
- To apply please send your resume and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) with your application
Internship term: 4 to18 months
Additional information: Successful participation in this program will provide you with advanced eligibility to join our best in class Graduate Leadership Program resulting in a permanent position within the Network Team upon your graduation.
Offers will be made to qualified Interns ongoing from September 2021 to December 2021 or until all positions are filled.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Intern
Job Location: Vancouver || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Application Deadline: 10/31/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.