Motion Graphic Designer, Bell Media
Req Id: 376266
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Motion Graphic Designer
Job Status: Regular- Full time
Location: 299 Queen Street West, Toronto, ON
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week. Overtime as required
The candidate must a minimum of 2 years of experience in a professional design environment, strong design and animation production skills, and be willing to work under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment.
- Showcase innovative, conceptual design and strong problem-solving skills
- Present creative concepts both internally and externally
- Build graphics following established show branded templates
- A team player with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Working with Senior/Supervising Designers and/or the Creative Director, you must be self-motivated, manage your time effectively, but able to independently carry your projects from design to final production
- Willing to learn new, including internal, programs as needed
- Strong graphic design skills
- Strong animation and compositing skills in After effects
- Possess an intermediate level graphic design foundation working with composition, hierarchy, shape, color and an understanding of typography
- Understanding of Print Production and output from Adobe Creative Cloud
- Understanding of final output for broadcast and digital platforms
- Brand foundations and design systems knowledge and experience
- Undergraduate degree or diploma in Graphic Design/Multimedia
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/31/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.