Morning Show Producer ,CHUM-FM, Bell Media, CP2
Req Id: 374471
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
• Technical production for “Marilyn Denis & Jamar”, Toronto’s #1 Morning Show on CHUM 104.5
• The “show conductor” responsible for timing and flow, a critical player in the overall performance and success of the morning show
• Content preparation and creation for on-air and digital platforms, including daily podcast production and promotion
• Work with the content Producer to prep show, book guests, write contests and features, and ensure consistent daily social media activity across all key platforms
• Shoot, edit and post video segments to promote the Morning Show
• Manage & track all digital and social performance for the Morning Show
• Always on the search for “the next big thing”, finding success by being ahead of the curve
• Great listening and responding skills; assertive and decisive
• Creative & fun to be around but also possess strong leadership skills; we need someone who can lead the on-air team and direct the show
• A natural ability to connect and relate to a 25-54 audience
• Proven production skills with ability to take on additional responsibilities & duties as required
• Deep experience with Audio/Video editing software & Wide Orbit Automation System
• Technically sound with superb board operating skills
• Passion for today’s Pop Culture, Entertainment and Social Scenes
• Superior knowledge and experience with all Social Media platforms
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 05/27/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.