Morning Show Co-Host (Maternity Leave), Halifax, NS
Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief inour company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
Bell Media is Canada's premier multimedia company with leading assets in television, radio and digital media, including CTV - Canada's #1 television network, and the country's most-watched specialty channels. It is a critical component of Bell's commitment to leverage strategic investments in broadband networks to offer Canadians the best available content on any of the four screens they choose: television, smartphone, tablet and computer
Term: June 24, 2019 - Feb 24, 2020
- Prepare and deliver entertaining, relevant and compelling content on the C100 Morning Show
- Public appearances at promotional, charity and paid events
- Voice commercials & promos daily
- Voice track other shows when necessary
- Update and engage in social media on all platforms with fresh and original content
- Be a personable, active, creative & innovative member of the entire team
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have morning show experience in a Female targeted format.
- Must be able to connect and engage with a 25-54 audience on all platforms
- Must love working and collaborating in a team environment with a positive attitude
- Social Media super skills on all platforms
- Experience in crafting and delivering pop culture news as well as traditional newscasts
- Familiarity with Wide Orbit Automation is an asset
- Proficient use of Adobe Audition and VoxPro a must
- Valid Driver's license and a good driving record
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Location: Canada : Nova Scotia : Halifax
Application Deadline: 05/29/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada, NS, Halifax