Master Control Room Operator, Dome Prod, Bell Media
Req Id: 369312
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Master Control Room Operator, Dome Prod, Bell Media
Location: Dome Productions – Toronto (Rogers Centre)
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: Full Time, Rotating Morning, Afternoon and Evening Shifts
- Management of multiple automation playlists with an immediate and direct on-air impact. This involves thoroughly checking and editing playlists while loading on air media and simultaneously monitoring several broadcast services
- Live On-Air switching when the need arises
- Coordinate live feeds and perform daily records
- Preparation of both long and short form media for air
- Utilize a variety of software applications to perform transcoding and media transfers
- Perform full quality control checks of media, requiring a strong understanding of industry standards of audio tagging and aspect ratio flagging
- Accurate reporting on daily on air reports
- Other duties as assigned
- 3 years previous Master Control experience in either a manual or automated master control system
- Working knowledge of ADC or similar automation software
- A proven track record of working with little supervision
- The demonstrated ability to succeed in a crew environment
- Proven ability to work well under pressure when necessary
- Demonstrated ability to multitask
- Previous experience in a live broadcasting environment
- Strong computer skills
- Post-secondary education in broadcasting or equivalent industry experience
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Montreal
Flexible work profile: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 05/17/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.