Marketing Intern, Bell Media
Req Id: 366772
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
As part of the Bell Media Consumer Marketing team, the Marketing Intern will be responsible for a variety of marketing functions identified by the Marketing team. The successful candidate will be energetic, focused, highly motivated, organized, and will possess the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Working alongside the Marketing Manager and Coordinator to carry out national campaigns, including managing design requests and highly detailed work-back schedules to ensure campaigns are implemented on time, on brand, and on budget
- Contributing to the development of marketing promotions and initiatives, including briefing creative and media teams, communicating with designers and producers, and delivering materials to suppliers internally and externally
- Maintaining a social editorial calendar, including scheduling assets and drafting copy, to support key priorities and drive traffic to digital properties
- Community management, monitoring and social listening across key social accounts
- Working with external agencies to set-up and optimize targeted paid campaigns across social and digital, and analyzing monthly reports with the aim to improve strategy
- Participating in promotional kick-off meetings to develop ideas and communicate long-term plans with a variety of stakeholders
- Effectively liaise with cross-functional teams (creative, media, digital, publicity, programming, sales/brand partnerships) to ensure marketing initiatives are initiated and completed in a timely and process-oriented manner
- Providing day-to-day administrative support
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be enrolled in university/college program specializing in media, business, marketing or similar discipline.
- TV, film, and digital media enthusiast with a passion for entertainment & pop culture
- Must possess strong time management and organizational skills, handling multiple projects with a variety of deadline priorities with strong attention to detail
- Sociable, creative, resourceful, and enthusiastic, and an ultimate team player who is constantly looking to improve
- A self-starter with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to meet deadlines and work remotely
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Intern
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/08/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, ON, Toronto
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.