Marketing Coordinator, Bell Media
Marketing Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 273963
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Job title: Marketing Coordinator, Bell Media Company : Bell Media, Inc. Job status: Permanent - Full-time Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Available to work outside of regular hours when required Location: 1717 Boulevard René-Lévesque East, Montreal, QC
- Assisting the director with budget management.
- Contributing to the channel's broadcasting strategy, based on the programming, in collaboration with the director and project manager.
- Managing social media posts in conjunction with the marketing strategy and promotional activities for the brand's priorities.
- Establishing priorities, ordering the necessary materials and following up to ensure they are received.
- Creating files in the relevant software and providing video elements.
- Receiving and approving concepts/promos.
- Sending priorities to each Bell Media channel's coordinators for cross-promotion.
- Analyzing promos after they have aired (broadcast log and performance).
- Communicating regularly with various departments.
- Handling requests from various departments (sales, affiliates, corporate communications, programming, web, etc.)
- Performing other tasks related to the job
- University degree in marketing communications or other relevant field
- Two years of relevant experience in a similar position
- Experience in budget management
- Knowledge of the media field an asset
- Knowledge of social media
- Fluency in French and English (spoken and written)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time, set priorities and find solutions to problems
- Creative, self-motivated, flexible and a good team player
- Open to change
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of MS Office software
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 01/22/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.