Marketing Coordinator, Bell Media
Req Id: 247374
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We're looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
- Job Title: Marketing Coordinator (Super Écran, Cinépop)
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday; 9H00AM to 5H00PM. Availability to work outside of the regular hour of work when required
- Location: 1717 René-Lévesque East Blvd., Montreal, QC
- Supporting the director in managing the budget
- Create seasonal or monthly order (depending on the chain) of promotions
- View Products
- Create data sheets
- Write the distribution rules
- Present it to the creative team
- Make and send the specifications to the producers and follow up for any documentation related to the programs (photos, synopsis, videos)
- Inform the team about the material delivery and monitor production
- Analyze the post diffusion of the promos (history of diffusions)
- Reception and approval of concepts / promos, in collaboration with the director
- Inform Routing: Communicate Weekly Priorities and EVS
- Manage social media publications related to the marketing strategy and the promotion of our brand priorities
- Monitor social networks to ensure accuracy / consistency of information
- Contribute to the organization of events related to the brand
- Respond to requests from different departments (sales, affiliates, corporate communications, programming, web, etc.)
- Other duties related to the job
Skills preferable/ required:
- University degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Two years of relevant experience an asset
- Knowledge of media an asset
- Fluency in spoken and written French
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once, set priorities and propose solutions to problems
- Creativity, initiative, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Open to change
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Good knowledge of MS Office
Bilingualism is required; adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
- Position Type: Non Management
- Job Status: Regular - Full Time
- Job Location: Canada, Quebec, Montreal
- Application Deadline: 12/15/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal