Marketing, Operations and Applied Technologies Intern Program
2022 Marketing, Operations and Applied Technologies Intern Program
Req Id: 316345
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content – we’re revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell’s forward-thinking Customer Operations team is creating the ultimate service experience for our residential, wireless and small business consumers. We lead strategic development and execution of day-to-day operations, develop tools and processes to drive service enhancements, manage customer loyalty and retention, and leverage big data and artificial intelligence to create intellectual property.
Are you looking for a great career opportunity next summer? Are you a quick learner who is ready to gain practical skills in data analytics? A leader who is keen to show how they can make a difference? We are looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals to join the Bell team in summer 2022! Our internship offers a crash course in business operations, gained through hands-on experience at some of Canada’s largest brands including Bell Mobility, Bell Fibe, Virgin Mobile, and more. This unique program will not only give you extensive knowledge and hands-on experience working on complex business issues, it will also enable you to develop your leadership skills.
Over the course of our three-month internship program, you will:
- Learn from the customer: Work directly with our customers through our call centers and online e-chat services as you learn about our services and customer support systems.
- Apply your learnings: Impact the customer experience by working with your fellow interns on critical business projects. Our executive team carefully selects project topics, which offer interns an opportunity to make tangible impacts on the business.
- Discover opportunity: Explore the many career paths at Bell while building an extensive network as you connect with the brightest minds in the industry.
Why join us:
- Learn how to leverage and use data to drive results as you produce and present business cases to our senior leadership team.
- Develop your analytical, project management and communication skills with training and hands-on opportunities to put your learnings to work.
- Interact with our amazing peer-to-peer support network, including mentorship from recent grads who in our full-time rotational leadership program.
- Opportunity to secure a full-time permanent position in our award-winning Graduate Leadership Program once graduated.
You should apply if:
- You are graduating in spring 2023 and currently working towards a Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, business technology management, computer science, math/statistics or economics.
- You are excited about telecommunications and the impact we have in the lives of Canadians.
- You have a demonstrated curiosity, initiative, leadership and a passion for learning new skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Introductory experience or desire to learn data tools and software such as SQL, SAS, Tableau and MicroStrategy is an asset.
- Apply on the Bell careers page.
- You must submit a resume and most recent transcripts (unofficial accepted) to be considered.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Intern
Job Location: Toronto || Canada : Ontario : Toronto || Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 12/31/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.