Manager Service Support - Western Canada
Manager Service Support - Western Canada
Req Id: 294071
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Accelerate your professional growth and development. Our philosophy is to fill vacancies with qualified internal candidates before hiring externally, offering you countless ways to shape your future. Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Wireless, Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We are proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments. Position Description: As a Manager Service Support, you will be leading a team of account service representatives to support the customer experience/satisfaction within the B2B (Commercial / Enterprise business) environment. This is a great opportunity for leaders that are, customer centric to be part of transformation initiatives in partnership with our wireline teams. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with other subject matter experts and professionals. The team seeks individuals who are customer experience focused, thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, and have past success leading teams through change and beyond. Reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Service Support, you will be a key player within the Wireless serve team located in western Canada accountable for running the business and supporting transformation activities to drive operational efficiencies and drive customer loyalty.
- Manage a team of account service representatives, which includes coaching, supporting career development, handling customer escalations and assisting in change management with your team and others.
- Oversee the service delivery model and support changes as we transform our business to integrate with wireline
- The opportunity to manage the relationships at higher levels within our customers organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and increase adoption of self-serve tools.
- Have direct accountability for enhancing customer satisfaction and influencing customer loyalty in a positive manner
- Support escalations with a sense of urgency and work with internal resources to resolve quickly.
- Using advanced interpersonal skills to be able to respond professionally in urgent or escalated situations.
- Take initiative with changes required to improve the business
- Have direct accountability for enhancing customer satisfaction and loyalty, through optimization process and people
- Lead complex projects / initiatives that support change and/or improve the business -and influence strategic and positive financial outcomes
- Demonstrated 3 - 5 years' experience in B2B account management or client relationship management
- Experienced in leading teams, resolving customer issues, strong ability to diffuse escalations and retain customers as well as leading teams through significant change
- Demonstrated ability to be resourceful, leverage support partners in the business to win for your customer base.
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a matrixed environment.
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual with a strong ability to manage time with multiple priorities.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Advanced time management skills
- Possess a valid driver's license (limited driving required).
- Skilled in PowerPoint and Excel by leveraging creativity and analytical skills
- College Diploma or University Degree
- Telecom sales experience would an asset
- Strong skill set for telephone and email business communication and dealings.
- Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
- Experience presenting to executives
- Employment status: Regular - Full Time
- Work schedule: Monday to Friday,8am to 5pm
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Vancouver || Canada : Alberta : Calgary || Canada : Alberta : Edmonton || Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver || Canada : Saskatchewan : Regina || Canada : Saskatchewan : Saskatoon Application Deadline: 06/14/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.