Manager, Process Improvement
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada's Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
The Bell Direct Sales team is growing! We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of team support and innovation.
- Do you have strong skills that you would like to flex in a new role? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities change every day?
- Do you want to work for an organization that is leading the charge on revolutionizing the mobile industry?
If you answered an enthusiastic "yes", then we may have an exciting career opportunity for you!
The Direct Sales team is looking for a highly motivated and energetic individual to fulfill the role of Specialist, Process Improvement within the Channel Sales Support team. The Channel Sales Support team is responsible for planning, executing, measuring and optimizing our strategies for a new division within the team. The programs you will be working on will help drive acquisition, customer growth and retention, and activities will include sales channel support (incentives, communications, collateral/support material, training).
We seek individuals with a strong customer orientation, an ability to problem-solve complex issues and the open-mindedness to take on new and varied tasks as the job requires.
- Long-term workforce forecasting
- Develop key incentive plans to achieve team objectives
- Ongoing training creation and facilitation to support team members on the phone
- Hype and communications prime to ensure all team members have access to required info at all times
- Coordinate with vendors to provide them with staffing and hiring requirements
- Update regularly as business needs change
- Produce and analyze reports to determine if staffing levels are appropriate
- Solid business analytics and financial acumen
- Experience in call centre forecasting, planning and workforce management
- Experience managing vendor relationships
- Ability to confidently lead large cross-functional teams and influence without authority
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to identify issues and quickly work to resolve them
- Quick learner and able to hit the ground running
- Highly organized individual
- Advanced ability in Microsoft Excel
- Bilingual (French/English) is an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Dorval
Application Deadline: 05/28/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga