Manager, Client Service Operations
Manager, Client Service Operations
Req Id: 272491
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Bell is making unmatched investments in our world-leading broadband fibre and wireless networks because we know they're the backbone of the products and services our customers love. If you're excited about transforming the way people connect, our Network team is the right place for you.
As part of the Bell Network group, the Business Networks team manages the communications infrastructure of our largest clients and we are in the midst of process transformation, automation, and Big Data solution deployment. Every day is a new opportunity to help our clients mitigate the impact of unplanned outages or service degradations.
We are seeking a motivated and innovative professional who will help us maintain quality levels and service availability by managing incidents and problems. Bell is changing and we are looking for talented new people to accelerate this transformation. Get ready to have fun, explore new technologies and learn something new every day.
If you enjoy...
- Community. Ours is awesome. You will interact with different areas of expertise in a dynamic, agile environment, and you will take part in a number of improvement initiatives.
- Connecting with people from other fields. You will liaise between management, the technical teams and our suppliers, quickly engaging the appropriate resources, as needed.
- Exploring technology. You will investigate incidents and implement solutions or identify workarounds that mitigate negative impacts.
- Demonstrating your know-how and soft skills. You will have the opportunity to put your technical skills to work, identify resolution options, anticipate incident recurrences and exert your leadership.
- Communicating. You will collaborate verbally or in writing with the various teams, to summarize complex situations and provide progress reports to management/executives on the resolution of critical incidents. You will lead incident review committees.
- Building awareness and value. With high visibility, you will have the opportunity to resolve problems for major accounts and implement escalation guidelines (hierarchical and functional).
And want to...
- Sharpen your development skills using leading-edge technology and best practices, with access to extensive resources.
- Embody and advocate a culture of collaboration and teamwork by coordinating various technical teams in handling incident resolution.
- Lead the way to top-level performance by meeting deadlines and reaching quality objectives.
- Openly discuss problems and transform them into learning and teamwork opportunities.
- The team's interests come first!
- Work hand in hand with our clients and add value.
... You are just the right person for our team! We would like to get to know you.
We are looking for:
- A candidate with a solid grasp of the telecommunications sector, including the competition, products and regulatory issues.
- Someone with strong problem-solving, analysis and deduction skills.
- A candidate with an agile approach who supports continuous improvement.
- A resource who is able to identify, record, document and categorize all major incidents encountered, and who can accurately and reliably maintain dashboards.
- A team player who can define, establish and convey their vision about potential risks to services and who can adapt to evolving infrastructure.
- Someone who, through teamwork, can break down and resolve a process/system problem and provide a modular and easily sustainable solution.
- A candidate with well-honed communication abilities, solid writing skills, a strong sense of priorities, and tolerance to stress (A good sense of humour is an asset!).
- A resource who participates with their team to provide 24/7 coverage.
- A Bilingual individual (French and English).
If you have one of these, it's even better:
- University degree in telecommunications, computer science or equivalent
- Excellent understanding of Bell's key operational processes
- In-depth knowledge of legacy and IP networks
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal Application Deadline: 01/22/2021
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada , QC , Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.