Manager, Channel Sales Support
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Mobility team offers the best and latest mobile devices, wireless services and Internet of Things solutions to consumer and business customers, with the top speeds, coverage and reliability on Canada's Best National Network. We love to innovate, embrace big challenges, and live for the newest technology
Are you ready to grow your career by taking on a new role at Bell? We always look for qualified internal applicants within our own team to support their development.
The Bell Direct Sales team is growing! We're looking for creative problem-solvers who are curious, collaborative and ready to be on the leading edge of team support and innovation.
Do you have strong skills that you would like to flex in a new role? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where priorities change every day?
Do you want to work for an organization that is leading the charge on revolutionizing the mobile industry?
If you answered an enthusiastic "yes", then we may have an exciting career opportunity for you!
As a specialist on our Channel Sales Support team, you will be expected to manage a broad range of projects simultaneously including but not limited to the customer contact channel teams, weekly results reporting for all portfolios, coordination and development of agent communication tactics, managing strategic hype campaigns, partnering with the process improvement team to maximize blueprint effectiveness, as well as assisting in trend analysis.
The right candidate must be comfortable with relationship management in cross functional teams, Project Management to push forward key initiatives as well as data manipulation in order to provide insightful and relevant analysis to support as well as develop in depth strategies. Attention to detail is critical as the this role is key to managing and executing strategies and rolling out campaigns to our call centre representatives.
Job Duties/ Accountabilities:
- Develop, recommend and implement new upsell strategies to attain and improvement on net revenue per call
- Interface with customer contact channel, operations and marketing partners to review upcoming offers and strategies.
- Prepare training program strategies, scripting and positioning for customer contact representatives
- Monitor, analyze, and report weekly results while monitoring the overall performance of the portfolio
- Perform ad-hoc analysis on existing base to identify opportunities within the channel to drive improved net revenue per call
- Interface with operations team to maximize blueprint effectiveness
- Evaluate the effectiveness of representative contacts to leverage key performance opportunities
- University degree in a relevant discipline (i.e. Marketing, Business or Finance)
- Strong interpersonal skills and team focus, with ability to lead and work within immediate, extended and multi-disciplinary teams
- Superior analytical skills and comfortable with managing data
- In-depth knowledge of Excel and proficient in MS Office applications
- Highly motivated, proactive, self driven, dynamic and results-oriented
- A passion for creativity and innovation - the ability to recognize new opportunities and incorporate new ideas
- Sound analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent written and oral communications
- Easily adapts to change
- Strong ability to work on a number of deliverables concurrently
- Team player
- Bilingual an asset
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Quebec : Dorval
Application Deadline: 05/28/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada , ON , Mississauga