Local Sales Representative, Saguenay, Bell Media
Req Id: 378318
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
As a local sales representative, you’ll be leading efforts to advise the existing clientele and increase sales in the business-to-business environment (small and medium-sized businesses).
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced sales professional to join one of the most effective sales teams in the company. We’re looking for natural-born “hunters” who are results oriented; excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; and have a track record of success in increasing revenue, improving productivity, and achieving high-quality results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand clients’ short- and long-term needs and challenges (diagnostic interviews)
- Advise the current clientele on how to renew their upcoming campaigns effectively
- Prospect and directly solicit new clients to obtain and schedule meetings
- Sell media campaigns on our various platforms (TV and digital experience an important asset)
- Develop new revenue streams among unprotected accounts by pursuing new local business opportunities and using company resources
- Develop professional proposals for client presentations
- Negotiate contracts and secure business opportunities
- Provide ongoing information and support to ensure optimal customer service
- Training in sales, marketing, or equivalent
- A minimum of three years of sales experience (TV experience an important asset)
- Excellent network of contacts in the local (direct) and retail markets
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Good negotiation and analytical skills in order to identify potential challenges and opportunities
- Ability to maintain solid interpersonal relationships and quickly establish credibility with clients
- Judgment, discernment, and strategic thinking
- Honesty and professional integrity
- Demonstrated creativity
- Drive and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office environment
- Must have a car and a valid driver’s licence
- Knowledge of IBMS and Salesforce an asset
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Saguenay
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 08/19/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Saguenay
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.