Bell is a truly Canadian company with over 138 years of success. We are defined by the passion of our team members and their belief in our company's vast potential.
To ensure we continue to be recognized as Canada's leading communications company, we're committed to finding and developing the next generation of leaders. This means creating best-in-class career and development opportunities for our employees.
If you're passionate, driven and find yourself seeking interesting work, new challenges and continuous learning opportunities, then we want you to join our team.
The Bell Residential Services team is in the business of enabling customers to connect with people, information and entertainment by delivering integrated products and service experience for consumers while enhancing our competitiveness in the marketplace. The team provides customers with amazing new technologies such as Bell Fibe TV, Bell Internet, Bell Satellite TV and Bell Home phone, local and long distance services.
Sales Representative, Events and Referrals
About the Role:
As Sales Representative - Events and Referrals, you will represent Bell in the promotion and sale of Bell TV, Internet and Home Phone services at select kiosk and special events within residential apartment and condominium buildings plus any customer follow-up from the sales process. In addition, you will be required to plan and execute on additional revenue generating opportunities through the use of lead generation and referral programs.
This is a great opportunity for a new graduate looking to start an exciting career in sales or a seasoned sales professional with proven track record of driving results. Backed by one of Canada's most iconic brand and elite line of residential products, you will be well equipped to prospect and acquire new customers.
- Highly competitive base pay plus uncapped commission! Expected earnings: $40,000-60,000 in the first year with some exceptionally motivated representatives
- Competitive Benefits!
- making up to and in excess of $70K.
- Business cell phone
- Sales tools: uniforms, business cards, branding
- Flexible work schedule (evening and weekend work required)
- Training program to help you master your role and ongoing coaching to ensure your success.
- Attract residential customers to purchase Bell TV, Bell Hi Speed Internet, and Bell Home Phone services at kiosk and special events within apartment and condominium buildings.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with property management companies and the clients it serves for the purpose of booking kiosk events and increasing the penetration rate of select products in targeted buildings.
- Leverage existing internal sources of sales leads and identify new sources of opportunities for sales through referral and lead generation programs with property management companies.
- Document and submit sales orders on a timely basis.
- Obtain and provide local market intelligence and feedback to the Marketing group.
- Must own a vehicle in good condition and a valid driver's license.
- Must not have been convicted of a criminal or penal offense related to the tasks and responsibilities of the position.
- Must have access to the internet at home.
- Proven sales and marketing experience with emphasis on customer service.
- Ability to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Highly motivated individual with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of the telecommunication industry a definite asset.
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French)
Position Type: Contractor Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Lévis || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City Application Deadline: 12/31/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every team member has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Created: Canada , QC , Quebec City