Internal Representative Regions, Bell Media
Req Id: 369231
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Title: Internal Representative Regions, Bell Media
Status: Regular-Full Time
Location: 87 Ontario Ouest, Montreal, QC
Salary: According to collective agreement
- Provide quality service to direct clients and advertising agencies that are assigned by the Sales Support Manager
- Serve as liaison with the agencies/clients regarding changes to proposals and/or contracts, and follow up on campaigns that are on air.
- Create proposals in the system (IBMS)
- Replace commercials that were not broadcasted
- Revise campaigns when needed
- Keep client files up to date
- Support account executives on daily tasks
- Verify and send revisions to Bell Media Traffic teams, and replace non-available spots when needed
- Responsible for sending client’s Creative/Instructions to Traffic teams
- Ensure that the on-air campaigns achieve their estimates and produce post-analysis reports
- Ensure internal policies are followed
- Perform any other tasks related to this job
Knowledge and skills:
- Educational background in administration/marketing/communication or similar
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and ease of learning new software
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- Shows initiative, judgement and autonomy
- Able to prioritize work and respect deadlines
- Professional integrity, respect and ethics
- Experience in customer service, advertising, communication or media (an asset)
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Montreal || Canada : Quebec : Quebec City || Canada : Quebec : Trois-Rivières
Flexible work profile: Mobile
Application Deadline: 05/27/2022
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Montreal
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.