At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
The Learning and Development team is responsible for ensuring that all the products, services, processes and tools are trained and measured in call centers of Bell Business Market.
The Learning and Performance team is currently seeking a Specialist, Learning & Channel Readiness for the BBM Client Services teams.
Job duties / accountabilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following training activities:
- Analyze training requirements
- Design training plan
- Develop training documentation (Classroom, Blended, e-Learning media)
- Supervise training implementation
- Evaluate training results
- To succeed in this environment, you must be enthusiastic, creative and a strategic results-oriented thinker.
Essential skills / competencies:
- Bachelor degree in education or equivalent field
- Experience in design training
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with diverse groups, executives, managers and subject matter experts
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles and industry standards
- Experience using the following applications: Articulate, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio
- Exceptional organization skills
- Experience in developing classroom and online training
- Fast learner
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure and communicate effectively
- Effective Leadership skills
Preferred skills / competencies:
- Proven experience in a support and/or training environment
Bilingualism is required (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun
Application Deadline: 05/29/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun