Req Id: 245885
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we're revolutionizing how Canadians communicate.
If you're ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values bold ideas, professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We're proud to be Canada's leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
We are looking for a dynamic individual to fulfill the Incident Manager role. This leader is responsible to act as the point of contact for all services procured by the client. The Client Service Operations Manager will ensure the customer's service level objectives are achieved, be involved with operational governance as well as the problem management program. Achieving these objectives requires a results-oriented individual, who is able to manage multiple responsibilities and prioritize while interacting at all levels of management.
- Manage incidents in order to restore normal service as quickly as possible and meet contractual metrics (SLA / SLO)
- Communicate effectively internally and to clients providing timely, accurate, and professional updates
- Ensures that incident procedures and interlock documents are up-to-date
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize activities
- Ensures various processes are understood and followed up with recommendations for improvement
- Ensures that monitoring and notifications work and are aligned with SLAs
- Provides Root Cause Analysis documentation ensuring content is delivered within contractual obligations and follow all action or problem items to closure
- Participate and understand Changes being made to the environment
- Participate and ensure CMDB activities are completed on time
- Participates in all client status calls
- Identifies process gaps and lead to continuous improvements
- Provide and/or present reporting as required based on the contractual frequency
- Act as a single point of contact for the client(s)
- Manages technical and management conference bridges during incidents
- Manages, coordinate, and deliver on internal mandates and projects
- Ensure all internal tools are up to date
- Bachelor's degree in telecommunications, IT or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills and comfortable with all levels of management
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and
- Strong Customer management skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Knowledge in networking (LAN/WAN and Voice including Call Centre)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of the telecommunications sector, including competition, products
- Knowledge of the core business processes and service organizations (ITIL, ISO)
- Be available to work nights and weekends
Assets for this position:
- Excellent understanding of Bell's key business processes
- In-depth knowledge of all types of voice and data networks
- Understanding of IT and application support
Bilingualism is an asset (English and French); adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Management Job Status: Regular - Full Time Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Mississauga Application Deadline: 10/22/2019
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it. We're committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com .
Created: Canada, ON, Mississauga